Gamble Montessori High School Foundation Scholarship Applications for Spring 2020 are now available.
Eligible students who have financial need can apply for scholarships for spring intersessions and field experiences. Scholarship amounts are based on the number of applicants and the available money. The scholarship limit is 50 percent of the intersession cost.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must:
- Have participated in all past field experiences or satisfactorily explain why you missed out.
- Be involved in service experiences.
- Submit a completed application online by 5:00 p.m. Monday, September 30.
- Ask two teachers to submit the online recommendation forms. These must be received for your application to be considered. Give them plenty of lead time and follow-up with them.
- Have paid the trip deposit by the application deadline if applying for Pigeon Key.
Late applications will not be accepted. Please turn in forms early rather than waiting until the last minute.
- Monday, September 9: Intersession scholarship application links will be made available to students and families via robocall/robomail. Teachers will be given the link for the recommendation form.
- Monday, September 30: Deadline for the online submission of the scholarship application. Students MUST submit the application by 5:00 p.m. on this date.
- Week of October 7: Students will be notified of their scholarship awards.