In an effort to give students the opportunity to get end of year materials and clean out lockers, we will be allowing access to the building on the following schedule. We ask that you use your time efficiently, gather what you need quickly and return home. If you have textbooks or laptops that you were not assigned they must be returned. For example, if you took one home by accident during the school year and didn't get a chance to return it.
We have special instructions for our seniors and request all seniors who are not in AP Classes to return their devices.
Students are permitted to use their Metro pass on May 12 and May 14 so they can get to school and clean out their locker at the designated time. Please be aware that Metro is operating on a Saturday schedule. Metro route information.
Buildings will be open on the following schedule:
Tuesday, May 12
- 8–10 a.m. — for students with last names starting with A–F
- 10:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — for students with last names starting with G–L
- 12:30–2:30 p.m. — for students with last names starting with M–P
Thursday, May 14
- 8–10 a.m. — for students with last names starting with Q–U
- 10:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — for students with last names starting with V–Z
Friday, May 15
- 10 a.m.–2 p.m. — for all seniors regardless of last name.
You will want to clean out your locker and you will also need to pick up a few items, such as the graduation gameplan and cap and gown. If you have borrowed a district laptop, iPad or have any text books they will need to be turned in prior to receiving your cap and gown. No senior fees will be collected at this time as the district has granted all students in cohort 2020 an extension to pay.
Enter using the main entry doors in the front circle near the main office. All other doors will be locked.
CDC recommended protocols must be followed:
- Temperatures must be taken prior to arrival.
- If you have a fever or cough, please stay home.
- Wear a face mask, or a cloth covering your nose and mouth — No mask, no entry for students or parents.
- Maintain social distancing, keeping a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds.